Saturday, January 27, 2007

A PURPOSE AND A PLAN

I am all new to what I now refer to as "the Blogging World." That being the case, I thought I would start out with a blog entitled, "A Year In Review." Needless to say it's a big work in progress. The goal is to update family and friends on the details of the first year as Mrs. Benjamin R. Coulson. After that I plan to use this blog to post snippits (updates for family and friends) as well as various thoughts on God, good books, current events, fun facts, and anything else I find of interest. I've included my real name and email (see profile) for two reasons: I despise wasting 15 minutes on a blog trying to figure out who it belongs to (I only do this on the bju and nbbc lists trying to find people) and I want to get in touch with old or meet new friends (this being the point, email or comments encouraged).

No comments: